You are here
LuLu Mall Kochi
The largest as well as the first of its kind in India - Lulu Shopping Mall has been opened to render an all-in one shopping, dining, and entertainment experience to both locals and international level tourists. Lulu Shopping Mall, with an impressive architecture, is an eclectic ensemble of retail offerings spread across four storeys occupying 2.5 million sq.ft. of built-up space in 17 acres, and comes with everything that is required to whet the desire of a discerning shopper, from branded apparels, fashion accessories, jewellery, gifts, and electronic items to food court, restaurants, coffee shops, and excellent entertainment and fun options.
LuLu Mall, one of Asia’s largest malls and Kerala’s premier shopping destination has opened to public on 10th March, 2013. The mall hosts an impressive lineup of prestigious brands arriving for the first time in Kerala, including LuLu Hypermarket - the flagship brand of LuLu Group International. Located in the heart of the city, at Edappally, with a host of unparalleled amenities and services, LuLu Mall is all set to offer the most refreshing shopping and entertainment experience that Kerala has ever witnessed
LuLu Mall Location : How to get there -
LuLu Mall is easy to reach by road. If you are coming from Aluva side, the mall is on the right side of the road, just after Edapally Toll Bus stop, near to the Edapally signal. You may take a right turn towards NH 17, and should proceed 200 meters to take another right turn to enter the private road leading to the south entrance.
If you are coming from Vyttila side (Bypass), take a right turn at the signal to enter NH 47 and on the left side, after crossing a small bridge, you can spot the main entrance to the mall. For those who come from Guruvayoor side (Cheranalloor route), private road on the left side of the highway just before the Edapally main signal is the best option to enter the mall.
From Ernakulam South or North Railway stations, you can take a bus that goes to Kalamassery, or Aluva. Alight at Edappally Toll and walk back to the main entrance. You can even take an auto or taxi from both the stations. Distance from South Railway Station to LuLu Mall is about 10 kms and from North Railway Station, it is 7 kms.
LuLu Mall Features
- LuLu Hypermarket, LuLu Fashion Store, LuLu Celebrate, LuLu Connect(Electronics)
- 4,500-seater Food Court that has eighteen multi-cuisine kitchens and three fine restaurants
- 71,000 square feet (6,600 m2), nine screen PVR Cinemas multiplex
- Arcade games, 5D Cinema, party hall, 12 lane bowling alley, Indoor climbing, rides, and amusement
- 5000 sq.ft ice skating rink (South India's Largest)
- Expansive check-out counters
- Ample parking space that can accommodate up to 4800 vehicles
- Money exchange centres
- Bank counters
- Eighteen pairs of escalators, travelators and elevators
- Spacious corridors
- Large glass central atrium with translucent roof
- Facilities for the disabled, baby rooms.
LuLu Mall Design
- Central atrium of LuLu Mall with translucent roof
- LuLu Hypermarket on the ground floor having an area of 25,800 square metres (278,000 sq ft) selling fresh, frozen, canned food, fruits and vegetables, along with butchery, bakery, hot food counters etc.
- LuLu Fashion Store on the first floor with 13,500 square metres (145,000 sq ft) of shop floor selling non food items like garments, footwear, luggage, white goods, cosmetics, electronic goods etc.
- International home furnishing store of area 49,500 square metres (533,000 sq ft)
- Gross leasable retail space over 19,800 square metres (213,000 sq ft)
LuLu Mall Multiplex
- 71,000 square feet (6,600 m2), nine screen PVR Cinemas multiplex on the second floor with exclusive entry elevators from outside.
LuLu Mall Food court
- A fine dining restaurant of 4,500 square metres (48,000 sq ft) and a coffee shop of 1,800 square metres (19,000 sq ft) are located on the second floor
- A large Food Court to seat around 4,500 people serviced by eighteen kitchens offers an array of exotic cuisine
- Three fine dining restaurants with terrace dining facilities on the third floor
Leisure zone at LuLu Mall
- An Amusement area of 7,500 square metres (81,000 sq ft) on the third floor comprising indoor climbing wall, ice skating rink, 5D Cinema, arcade gaming zone, rides, party hall and a 12 lane bowling alley.
- Five star hotel (Marriot). A highlight of the LuLu Complex will be a 5-star hotel located adjacent to the imposing shopping mall, run by JW Marriot. The 300 room, 20-storey property will offer royal suite rooms and Executive Suites with international standard multi cuisine restaurants, swimming pool, coffee shop, spa and privilege club facilities, etc. The hotel stands at a height of 84 meters and has a Helipad.
Mall Floor Plans
Events in LuLu Mall Kochi
Best Deals - Click on the deals to view the details
End of Season Sale - Upto 60% off at Satya Paul, LuLu Mall Kochi from 16 January to 2 February 2014
Thursday, 16 January 2014 to Sunday, 2 February 2014
Buy 3 Get Flat 50% off from 21 to 23 January 2014 at Global Desi, LuLu Mall, Kochi
Tuesday, 21 January 2014 to Thursday, 23 January 2014
BIBA End Of Seasons Sale - upto 50% off at LuLu Mall, Kochi
Friday, 10 January 2014
Splash Fashion LuLu Mall, Kochi, Grand opening Sale - Up to 60% off
Friday, 10 January 2014
Stores in LuLu Mall Kochi
|Store No:||Store No:||Store No: Riches Jewel Arcade||Store No:|
|Store No:||Store No:|
0 : Ground Floor
|Store No: G-13||Store No: G-13||Store No: 33/629||Store No: G-29|
|Store No:||Store No: G-70|
1 : First Floor
|Store No: F-84||Store No: F-57||Store No: F03||Store No: F10|
|Store No: 18A||Store No: F-40||Store No: F-31||Store No: F-69|
|Store No: F49A||Store No: F-15 & F-16|
2 : Second Floor
|Store No: S19A||Store No:|